In light of COVID-19 and the current restrictions issued by the Governor of Pennsylvania, Summer at Linden Hall has decided to go virtual. Not only will this change ensure that we are able to keep both campers and camp staff safe, but we are also able to expand our camp offerings!
A few highlights of the new Virtual Summer at Linden Hall:
- Dates by week: July 6-10, 13-17, 20-24, 27-31
- Sign-up by course:
- Each one-week course is a 3-hour block, either 9:00-12:00 or 1:00-4:00. Choose one for a half-day program or two for a full-day program.
- Price: $150 per course.
- High School options will be available, in addition to elementary and middle school.
- The camp courses will be co-ed.
- New and returning course options will be available. Examples include Spanish Immersion, SAT Prep, Middle School Study Skills, Creative Writing, Book Clubs, Cooking, DIY, and more.
- A Community Time will be offered to all campers 8:30-9:00 am. This is a chance for campers to still do some of the things they love doing when they come to camp in-person.
- Morning cheers!
- Red and Blue Team competitions through at-home/virtual scavenger hunts, minute games, and more.
- And campers may just get a glimpse of Leena (the lion cub camp mascot)!