At Linden Hall, we are more than a school – we are a family. Our campus is not only home to domestic and international boarders, but also to faculty and staff members and their families who are invested in each student's well-being. Faculty and staff, whether they live on campus or reside nearby, are active members of the Linden Hall community. They cheer on our sports teams, chaperone off-campus trips, participate in campus activities, and attend student performances.
Every member of our caring faculty and residential life staff encourages students to live out our mission and promise: to value scholarly achievement, to practice cultural awareness, and to respect the feelings, rights, and property of others. Here, students learn the value of cooperating with others in a very tight-knit community.
The dorms are a place where students can unwind, be themselves, have fun with their friends, study, relax, and make cherished memories with girls from all over the world.
Linden Hall day students are just as involved in campus life as our boarders. They may eat breakfast, lunch and dinner on campus, and spend time with friends in the dorms or at their home over weekends and during school breaks. Designated lounge areas provide day students with lockers for their belongings and a place to relax between classes.
Some of our students’ favorite activities include:
- Grabbing ice cream at Isabella’s or Greco's after school
- School dances, including co-op dances with other local schools
- Roller skating
- Shopping at King of Prussia Mall
- First Friday art walks in Lancaster City
- Enjoying world-class performances at Fulton Theater or shows in Hershey
- Weekend trips to Target, Starbucks, and other local stores
- After-school visits to Candyology, Sturgis Pretzel House, and the many other shops in downtown Lititz
- On-campus movie nights, Wii competitions, board game nights, smoothie-making, and bonfires
- Beach trips