Every year Linden Hall enrolls top students from all parts of the world. Currently, 44 countries are represented on campus making for a wonderful blend of languages, food, and customs. International students bring valuable perspectives to the classroom and residential communities. They enjoy a uniquely American school experience.
International Program Highlights
- All students are valued and known.
- A spacious, historic campus just steps from dozens of shops and restaurants in the safe and friendly town of Lititz, Pennsylvania.
- A comprehensive English as a Second Language (ESL) curriculum that serves students from an intermediate to advanced English proficiency level.
- Weekend trips to nearby major urban centers: Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, D.C.
- Proximity to major airports.
- Teachers and staff who speak Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, and more to support students and families.
- Opportunities to enroll for just one year or multiple years, with entry available for Fall or Spring semester.
- Fall and spring break travel programs to U.S. and global destinations.
- Dormitories remain open during most school breaks for international students.
- Frequent campus cultural events such as Lunar New Year and International Night.
- College counseling and support for both US institutions and universities abroad.
Your application will be considered holistically, meaning that we consider not just scores and grades but your personal qualities, experiences, goals, and your fit for Linden Hall. Teachers, meaning the instructors you will have as a student here, help to make all admissions decisions.
To apply for admission, please submit:
- An application (either the SAO or the Linden Hall application)
- 3 years of transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation from teachers
- Official test scores*
- And sit for an interview – Skype is OK!
*Test scores: International Students should submit a TOEFL score. If you feel you should not submit the TOEFL (you live in a country where English is the primary language, or have attended an English-medium school for several years) please email email@example.com to discuss alternatives such as the SSAT.
An in-person or online interview is required of all students applying to Linden Hall. If you are not able to travel to campus or meet with our representatives if we travel to your area, we will gladly arrange a Zoom or Skype appointment. A full list of open appointments is available in real time in your parent’s/guardian’s Linden Hall Admissions Account, or email us to ask about availability.
How to Begin
To start your application or request more information, submit this short form. If you’ve already submitted the form but can’t remember your login details please don’t submit it again. Instead, go to lindenhall.myschoolapp.com and click the Forgot Your Login? link to access your existing account. We’re excited to work with you!