Linden Hall is grateful to the farsighted benefactors who have contributed to the school's endowment. Gifts to the endowment provide a permanent source of income to the school while allowing the principal to grow. The funds are invested in perpetuity with a designated percentage of the earned income available for use on an annual basis. A strong endowment allows Linden Hall to meet the needs of ever-increasing expenses.
Gifts of any size may be made to the endowment. A permanent, named endowment fund may be created at Linden Hall through a minimum gift of $50,000. With each endowment gift, once principal is invested, a portion of the income becomes available each year to support faculty, scholarships, the library, student programs, and other areas. Unrestricted endowment gifts give Linden Hall the flexibility to allocate funds to meet the greatest, most pressing needs. Named endowments provide a way to celebrate the lives of generous donors, their families or friends, or any special group, forever linking their names to the life and purpose of Linden Hall.
A few of the Linden Hall endowment funds include:
- Anna S. Alexander Student Scholarship Fund
- Betsy C. Blades ’61 Endowment Fund
- Brickenstein Scholarship Fund (Alumnae Association)
- Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Endowed Fund
- The Gale Endowment Fund
- Mary P. Goodyear Scholarship Fund
- Dr. Byron K. Horne Memorial Endowed Fund
- The Patricia Sullivan Endowed Scholarship Fund
- and several more