|5-day Boarding Students||$49,700|
|7-day Boarding Students||$57,650|
additional required Fees
|International Student Fee||$1,000|
|For all non-US citizens|
|English as a Second Language||$2,000/semester|
|If required for individual student based on TOEFL score at arrival|
|Student Health Insurance||$1,020-$1,700/10 months (approximately)|
|Smart Tuition Fee||$50/family|
|Parents' Association Fee||$100/family|
For families without adequate coverage already. All students must have medical insurance prior to arrival and insurance is not included in the cost of tuition. Families can pursue their own options, but the insurance must be in English to be accepted in the Lititz area. For all international students we recommend Independent School Management’s International Student Accident and Sickness coverage. Plan details and options will be provided to all enrolling students.
- Uniforms (typically range $200-$400)
- Personal laptop of your choosing (See BYOD requirements)
- Textbooks ($200-$400/year, varies depending on course selection)
- Student Personal Expenses (varies according to family preference)
- Aviation Program
- Music Lessons
- Riding Lessons
MORE THAN HALF OF LINDEN HALL STUDENTS RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID
An excellent education is an investment in your daughter's future. At Linden Hall, we realize that while some families can afford to pay full tuition, others cannot. Linden Hall and its Board of Trustees are committed to offering a financial aid program for families with a demonstrated need.
Like many independent schools, we use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications. Based on the information you provide in the Parents Financial Statement (PFS), SSS gives us an estimated amount it believes your family can contribute to a Linden Hall education. This estimate is a starting point to help us make a fair and objective financial aid decision based on demonstrated need.
Families should expect to apply for financial aid at the same time they apply for admission and are required to reapply for need-based financial aid each year. Both domestic and international families should apply online via SSS. There are special instructions on the SSS website to guide international families through submitting the application.
To begin your application for a new or returning student, please follow these steps*:
- Go to the SSS Website, www.solutionsbysss.com/parents.
- Click on the "Apply Now" button. Please note that our school code is 4646.
- New families: set up a PFS online account using your email address. Returning families can use their existing account.
- Submit and pay for the PFS.
- Required information and important dates:
- New applicants: Complete the PFS application by February 1 for Priority Admission or within one week of your admissions application for Regular Decision. You will receive your aid award at the same time as your admissions decision.
- Returning families: in order to be guaranteed financial aid, you must apply by January 15. Re-enrollment contracts containing aid awards are sent in the first week of February.
- All US families seeking aid must submit their most recent Federal and State tax returns and schedules as well as W-2's. In most cases this is the tax return two years prior to enrollment year (e.g., Fall 2020 candidates will submit 2018 tax returns). Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 212 E Main Street ATTN: Admissions, Lititz, PA 17543 in order to complete your application.
- International families will be prompted for other supporting documentation. Please submit requested documents to SSS and/or to email@example.com
Linden Hall offers merit scholarships to exceptional students based on SSAT entrance exam results and the strength of the student's current academic profile. Information about registering for the SSAT can be found at www.ssat.org. Please contact the Admissions Office at 717-626-8512 x155, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on scholarship eligibility.