|5-day Boarding Students||$49,700|
|7-day Boarding Students||$57,650|
additional required Fees
|International Student Fee*||$1,000|
|English as a Second Language**||$4,000|
|*for all non-US citizens
**if required for individual student
- Uniforms (typically range $200-$400)
- Personal laptop of your choosing (See BYOD requirements)
- Textbooks ($200-$400/year, varies depending on course selection)
- Aviation Program
- Music Lessons
- Riding Lessons
38 % OF LINDEN HALL STUDENTS RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID
An excellent education is an investment in your daughter's future. At Linden Hall, we realize that while some families can afford to pay full tuition, others cannot. Linden Hall and its Board of Trustees are committed to offering a financial aid program for families with a demonstrated need. Like many independent schools, we use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications. Based on the information you provide in the Parents Financial Statement (PFS), SSS gives us an estimated amount it believes your family can contribute to a Linden Hall education. This estimate is a starting point to help us make a fair and objective financial aid decision based on demonstrated need.
To begin your application for the 2019-2020 school year, please follow these steps*:
- Go to the SSS Website, www.sssbynais.org/parents.
- Click on the "Apply Now" button. Please note that our school code is 4646.
- Please set up a PFS online account using your email address.
- Submit and pay for the PFS ($49).
- Required information and important dates:
- Please complete the PFS application by February 1, 2019 for priority admission, or within one week of your admissions application for regular decision.
- Please submit your 2018 Federal and State tax returns and schedules, as well as your W-2's to Linden Hall, Attention: Admissions Office.
*If you are a non-US citizen, please contact us directly to request a special international aid application. International citizens should not complete the SSS application.
Linden Hall offers merit scholarships to exceptional students based on SSAT entrance exam results and the strength of the student's current academic profile. Information about registering for the SSAT can be found at www.ssat.org. Please contact the Admissions Office at 717-626-8512 x155, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on scholarship eligibility.