|5-day Boarding Students||$48,000|
|7-day Boarding Students||$55,700|
additional required Fees
|International Student Fee||$1,000|
|English as a Second Language*||$4,000|
|*if required for individual student|
- Personal laptop (See BYOD requirements)
- Aviation Program
- Music Lessons
- Riding Lessons
Financial AidAn excellent education is an investment in your daughter's future. At Linden Hall, we realize that while some families can afford to pay full tuition, others cannot. Linden Hall and its Board of Trustees are committed to offering a financial aid program for families with a demonstrated need. Like many independent schools, we use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications. Based on the information you provide in the Parents Financial Statement (PFS), SSS gives us an estimated amount it believes your family can contribute to a Linden Hall education. This estimate is a starting point to help us make a fair and objective financial aid decision based on demonstrated need.
38 % OF LINDEN HALL STUDENTS RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID
To begin your application for the 2018-2019 school year, please follow these steps:
- Go to the SSS Website, www.sssbynais.org/parents.
- Click on the "Apply Now" button. Please note that our school code is 4646.
- Please set up a PFS online account using your email address.
- Submit and pay for the PFS ($49).
- Required information and important dates:
- Please complete the PFS application by February 1, 2018
- Please submit your 2017 Federal and State tax returns and schedules, as well as your W-2's to Linden Hall, Attention: Admissions Office.
Linden Hall offers merit scholarships to exceptional students based on SSAT entrance exam results and the strength of the student's current academic profile. Information about registering for the SSAT can be found at www.ssat.org. Please contact the Admissions Office at 717-626-8512 x155, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on scholarship eligibility.