Every year Linden Hall enrolls top students from all parts of the world. Currently, over 25 countries are represented on campus making for wonderful blend of languages, food, and customs. International students bring valuable perspectives to the classroom and residential communities while enjoying a uniquely American school experience.
A few perks of being an International Student at Linden Hall School for Girls include:
- Enjoying a setting in which all students are valued and known
- A spacious, historic campus just steps away from dozens of shops and restaurants in the safe and friendly town of Lititz in lovely Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- A comprehensive English as a Second Language (ESL) curriculum that serves students from an intermediate to advanced English proficiency level
- Proximity to major airports and cities such as Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, DC
- College counseling and support for US institutions and universities abroad
- Access to teachers and families who speak Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, and more
- Opportunities to enroll for just one year or multiple years, with entry available for either the Fall or Spring semester
- Dormitories that remain open during most school breaks for international students
- Frequent campus cultural events, such as Lunar New Year and International Night.