Every year Linden Hall enrolls top students from all parts of the world. Currently, over 25 countries are represented on campus making for a wonderful blend of languages, food, and customs. International students bring valuable perspectives to the classroom and residential communities while enjoying a uniquely American school experience.
A few perks of being an International Student at Linden Hall include:
- All students are valued and known.
- A spacious, historic campus just steps away from dozens of shops and restaurants in the safe and friendly town of Lititz, Pennsylvania.
- A comprehensive English as a Second Language (ESL) curriculum that serves students from an intermediate to advanced English proficiency level.
- Proximity to major airports and cities such as Philadelphia, New York City, and Washington, D.C.
- College counseling and support for US institutions and universities abroad.
- Teachers and staff who speak Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Ukrainian, Russian, Polish, and more to support students and families.
- Opportunities to enroll for just one year or multiple years, with entry available for either the Fall or Spring semester.
- Dormitories remain open during most school breaks for international students.
- Frequent campus cultural events such as Lunar New Year and International Night.
For any questions, reach out to the Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-626-8512 x158.