Applying to a new school can seem overwhelming. Our Admissions team will guide you through the process and make your transition to life at Linden Hall as seamless as possible, whether you're applying as a Day Student, Boarding Student, or International Student — for August or January entry.
Follow These Steps
1. First, let us know you’re interested in Linden Hall by completing an online inquiry form, which will create your account. Upon completion of the inquiry form, you will receive your account information within 72 hours via email. This account will be the place where you complete a Linden Hall application. If you have already done this, please skip to item #2. If you are not sure whether you’ve already done this, please go to the login page and click on “Forgot your Login?” and enter your email address. If you receive this message—“We are unable to process your request. Please contact your system administrator for assistance.”— this means you have not yet created an account. Request your account through this link.
2. Log in to your Linden Hall account. Click here and then enter your username under “Already have an account?” If you do not recall your username, this can be found in the confirmation email you received—with the subject line “Your official Linden Hall username is here!”—when you set up your account, or by clicking on “Forgot your Login?”3. To apply:
- Review the checklist of Required Application Elements below for either Domestic or International students. (Note: All applicants who are not U.S. citizens are considered international applicants.)
- Begin your application form.
- Request supporting documents from your current school.
- Register for the SSAT or, if you have taken it, send your score report to Linden Hall.
4. Linden Hall will accept the SSAT's Standard Application Online (SAO), if you have already completed it. However, you must still create a Linden Hall account.
- Secondary School Admission Testing
- English Language Testing
The SSAT is required of all applicants. The SSAT is offered at Linden Hall and test centers nationally and internationally. For a list of locations and to register for the test, visit www.ssat.org. When registering on the SSAT website, applicants should select Linden Hall as a score recipient (school code- 4650).
Transcripts must be sent directly to the Admission Office from the applicant's current school and must be received prior to final action by the Committee on Admission. Any standardized test results from current or previous schools are also requested.
Click here to download the transcript request form.
Confidential teacher recommendation forms should be forwarded to the applicant's current English and math teachers. Once completed, the forms are to be returned directly to Linden Hall by the teachers.
Click here to download the recommendation request forms.
The final required step in the application process is an interview. The interview is intended to assess the candidate's aptitude for and commitment to our academic program.
Interviews may be on-campus, in the applicant's city when a member of our Admissions team is traveling there, or via Skype. They can be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office at email@example.com.