Pennsylvania Business Tax Credits
EITC/OSTC Tax Credit Programs: Corporate Support for Linden Hall School through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC)
If you own a business authorized to operate in Pennsylvania, donations to Linden Hall may be eligible for a credit toward your business’s tax liability for the year the contribution was made.
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania offers financial aid funding to private eligible schools through two programs:
- EITC, the Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program
- OSTC, the Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit Program (OSTC funds are restricted to students from underperforming public school districts.)
Businesses authorized to do business in Pennsylvania who are subject to one or more of the following taxes are eligible to participate:
- Personal Income Tax
- Capital Stock/Foreign Franchise Tax
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Bank Shares Tax
- Title Insurance & Trust Company Shares Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax (excluding surplus lines, unauthorized, domestic/foreign marine)
- Mutual Thrift Tax
- Malt Beverage Tax
When an EITC or OSTC contribution is received by Linden Hall, a receipt letter of acknowledgement is sent to the donating company to submit to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to receive tax credit.