|5-day Boarding Students||$46,000|
|7-day Boarding Students||$53,400|
Additional Required Fees
|International Student Fee||$1,000 (Supports international mailing and visa processing)|
|English as a Second Language Instruction||$4,000 (if required for individual student)|
- Uniforms, laptop or tablet (See BYOD requirements), and textbooks are not included in tuition cost.
- Aviation, Music lessons, and Riding lessons are optional sessions and are not included in tuition cost.
38 % OF LINDEN HALL STUDENTS RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID.
A high quality education is an investment in your daughter's future. At Linden Hall, we realize that while some families can afford to pay full tuition, others cannot. Linden Hall and the Board of Trustees are committed to offering a financial aid program for families with a demonstrated need. Like many independent schools, we use School and Student Services (SSS) to process financial aid applications. Based on the information you provide in the Parents Financial Statement (PFS), SSS gives us an estimated amount it believes your family can contribute to a Linden Hall education. This estimate is a starting point to help us make a fair and objective financial aid decision based on demonstrated need.
To begin your application for the 2017-2018 school year, please follow these steps:
- Go to the SSS Website, www.sssbynais.org/parents.
- Click on the "Apply Now" button. Please note that our school code is 4646.
- Please set up a PFS online account using your email address.
- Submit and pay for the PFS ($42).
- Required information and important dates:
- Please complete the PFS application by February 1, 2017
- Please submit your 2016 Federal and State tax returns and schedules, as well as your W-2's to Linden Hall, Attention: Admissions Office.
Linden Hall offers scholarships to exceptional students. Many Linden Hall families have benefited from merit-based scholarships (based on SSAT entrance exam results and the strength of the student's current academic profile.) Please contact the Admissions Office for more information on scholarship eligibility.
Registration is required and space is limited. Register at SSAT.org for standard test dates. Please contact the Admissions Office with any questions at 717-626-8512 x 155 or email email@example.com.